Take control of your IBS
IMODIUM® IBS Relief 2mg Soft Capsules are soft and easy-to-swallow capsules that can help to relieve IBS diarrhoea to help restore your digestive system’s natural rhythm.
A sudden attack of diarrhoea can be inconvenient and extremely unpleasant – luckily, handy and effective IMODIUM® IBS Relief are:
- Designed specifically to relieve attacks quickly – can stop diarrhoea within one hour
- Soft capsules
- Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over
Proven to relieve attacks of IBS-related diarrhoea.
For oral use only. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
IBS diarrhoea, previously diagnosed by a doctor: Adults aged 18 years and over: Take 2 capsules to start treatment. Take 1 capsule after each loose bowel movement, or as previously advised by a doctor, up to a maximum of 6 capsules in a 24-hour period. You can use this medicine for up to 2 weeks for repeated attacks, but do not take for any one attack lasting longer than 48 hours. In the instance of an attack lasting more than 48 hours you should stop taking IMODIUM® and talk to your doctor. If your symptoms change, worsen or are not improved after 2 weeks, consult your doctor.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet carefully before you use this medicine.
The peppermint oil in COLPERMIN® IBS Relief capsules helps ease the symptoms of IBS, such as bowel cramps, by targeting the lower bowel, where the pain and discomfort originates.
COLPERMIN® IBS Relief capsules are uniquely designed to delay the release of the active Peppermint Oil until it has arrived in the lower bowel. Here the Peppermint Oil:
- Relaxes the muscles in the intestine
- Relieves discomfort, bloating and trapped wind
- These effects may help re-establish normal bowel movement frequency
- Suitable for adults aged 15 years and over
For oral use only. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew. Adults and children 15 years and over: Take one capsule three times a day. If symptoms are severe, the dose can be increased to two capsules taken three times a day.
- Do not take capsules immediately after food.
- The capsules should be taken until symptoms are resolved, normally within one to two weeks. Treatment can be continued for longer periods of between two to three months, when symptoms are more persistent.
- If you experience new symptoms or worsening of existing symptoms, consult your doctor. Always read the Patient Information Leaflet carefully before you use this medicine.
COLPERMIN® IBS Relief capsules provides gentle relief from symptoms of IBS such as constipation, diarrhoea, painful spasms, bloating and trapped wind, by targeting the lower bowel, where the pain and discomfort originates.