Take control of your IBS
The peppermint oil in COLPERMIN ® IBS Relief capsules ease the symptoms of IBS, such as bowel cramps, by targeting the lower bowel, where the pain and discomfort originates.
COLPERMIN® IBS Relief capsules are designed to delay the release of the active Peppermint Oil until it has arrived in the lower bowel. Peppermint Oil:
- Relaxes the muscles in the intestine
- Relieves discomfort, bloating and trapped wind
- These effects may help re-establish normal bowel movement frequency
- Suitable for adults aged 15 years and over
For oral use only. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew. Adults and children 15 years and over: Take one capsule three times a day. If symptoms are severe, the dose can be increased to two capsules taken three times a day.
- Do not take capsules immediately after food.
- The capsules should be taken until symptoms are resolved, normally within one to two weeks. Treatment can be continued for longer periods of between two to three months, when symptoms are more persistent.
- If you experience new symptoms or worsening of existing symptoms, consult your doctor.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet carefully before you use this medicine.
COLPERMIN® IBS Relief capsules provides gentle, soothing relief from symptoms of IBS, as a medicine to relieve stomach cramps, and other bowel symptoms including bloating and excess wind.
Learn more about how COLPERMIN® IBS Relief works.
Where to buy COLPERMIN® IBS Relief
COLPERMIN® IBS Relief is available over the counter at all participating retailers and pharmacies. Here's where you can buy it.